Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Pathfinder over chatroom?

Downloads
    Uploads

Pathfinder over chatroom?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm new to the pathfinder system, and would like to learn a bit about it. I'd like to find a person willing to DM, and some others willing to play. I have a character rolled up, and hopefully, we would be able to play over a chat site called chatzy. All that would have to be done is to set up the room, send the DM a character sheet by E-mail, and wait for the scenarios to be set up.

I'm familiar with chatzy, so I'd be able to set up the room. Reply, and let me know if your interested in DMing or playing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gametable from sourceforge has a chatroom built into it along with dice, maps & pogs. I've used it for a couple of games.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a returning Pathfinder fanatic looking for a group to play with online. Any help would be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to play, but the chat thing is kinda a deal killer - I sleep from Noon to around 8 pm (gotta love 3rd shift) and I have a toddler. Kinda hard to focus on something for an extended period of time untinterupted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might be interested in joining, need details on the game of course, times of play, as well as willingness to accept either a bard or barbarian.