Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Account closure?
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Account closure?

Downloads
    Uploads

Account closure?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello, i was wondering if anyone knew how to get an account closed on this site because i no longer sign in frequently anymore and was thinking that i might as well get it deleted somehow.

Anyone have the ability to delete an account or know who i can get in touch with in order for this process to occur?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    farcaster is the admin/owner.

sorry to see you go.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay thanks. How do you get in touch with him? i have tried to get in contact three times now and haven't heard anything back, is closing accounts not allowed? Do i have to not log in in order for my account to be closed? i sent the latest one on the 30th and still haven't heard anything. Sorry i'm just lost is all.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nah, he is just rl busy is the most likely reason. he gets that seriously busy on occasion.

when i'm trying to get a hold of him, i send him a pm and an email each using the link from his user name in one of his posts. of course, you could just shut off all your notifications and change the password to something random that you don't know, and wander off.

though, we'll be sad to lose your input. anything we can help with?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive