I'm developing a How-To show for the web all about teaching new players how to play D&D. The focus of the first season will be 2e, but we'll expand to others if there's interest. Shooting will be in Los Angeles.

I'm looking for a female co-host to join me and the other two hosts to shoot a pilot for the show. The show is a mix of Top Gear and Drunk History and is something I've been wanting to see for a long time. You should be comfortable in your knowledge of D&D - but you don't need to be a rules lawyer. You should also have some on-camera experience, or at the very least aren't afraid of the little lens-beasts. And ultimately a great sense of humor will go a long way.

If you're all these things then shoot an e-mail with links to reels/resumes/twitters or whatever best represents you to dndhowto@gmail.com. I'll get back to you with interview dates and locations (early May) and whatever info you might need in addition. Thanks! Please pass this on to any friends you think might fit the bill!