Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Howdy
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Howdy

Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello, I'm new here. Putting together a modern campaign and looking for players. Currently playing in one Pathfinder game, so always looking to play some more.

Let's see here, I'm 26, married to my wonderful wife, have two children, a girl who is three, a boy who just turned a year old. Currently I'm an EMT, I was in the army for 7 years as a Medic.

I've been Dming since I was about 13, played ADnD, 3.0, 3.5 and 4ed. Pathfinder and some 40k games. I'm reading over GURPS and Shadowrun, would love to play either of these, also savage worlds looks interesting.

As a DM I tend to run pretty balanced games, there usually isn't a session were there isn't some combat, but I like to roleplay as well. I like to stay in fantasy but have been branching out to modern settings and Sci-fi.

As a player I like to play Rangers, rogues are fun too, but I stick with rangers a lot. I love the flavor of a ranger, the ability to be dropped off in the wilderness and to survive long amounts of time by yourself. I think it has a lot to do with me being a ranger while I was in the army.

Well I think that's about it, hope to see you around and if you get a chance, swing by the Obsidian Portal for my new campaign, http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/infidels

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome! hope you find games and gamers. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive