Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello from Seattle
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello from Seattle

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Seattle

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey all,

I am new here. I am in Bothell, about 20 minutes north of Seattle.

I'm a long time gamer, first cutting my teeth on the original D&D red box then moving to other TSR greats like Gamma World, Marvel Super Heroes, and even some Boot Hill from time to time. These days, I tend to play more skirmish table top games. I play a lot of Battletech and recently found a new game called Dust I am eager to find players for.

I enjoy building terrain for games and painting miniatures

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site!

Battletech is great fun as well as Areotech and Citytech. I used to play those often back in the day.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to our site, nortran11. I, too, began with the old boxes of DnD in the 70's, then onto Gamma World, Traveller, Tunnels and Trolls, and so on. Glad to have you here. I look forward to everything you bring to the proverbial gaming table.

Gotta say, I've never played Boot Hill - I hear good things. Its on my Bucket List.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome, always nice to find another old timer
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    welcome, always nice to find another old timer
    Thanks guys! I hope to find some players and get playing again. I've been discovering a lot of table top war games lately that have really piqued my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    Welcome to the site!

Battletech is great fun as well as Areotech and Citytech. I used to play those often back in the day.
    Yeah, Aerotech and Citytech are no more. They have combined all the rules under the book "Total Warfare", which is really cool because no longer do you have to go out and pick up 3 boxed sets just to have the complete rules for the game. Battletech has really grown up since the early days. I've also started playing a campaign using the RPG....it's amazing how much it helps fleshing out the world of Battletech

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i remember building a 60t charger mech, when i was finished designing it, normal move of 6/9/6 with a max of 9/12/9. ^^ spooked a few players....
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive