Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New Member

Downloads
    Uploads

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi There

Myself Nancy Moore new member of the forum just say hello to all.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello there Nancy, welcome to the site. Are you looking for online games or local games in your area, etc? What kind of games do you like? Do you play or GM? You're always welcome to stop by and gab a bit in chat (available 72 hours after registration), noon til about 3 pm, then about 7 to 10 pm are the busier times in there.

Either way, just share a bit about your interests and get to know people here, and you'll at last find some interesting conversation or resources.

I have a thread I created for new users, some of which may be old hat to you, but some relates to this site and chat. http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ers?highlight=
    Abstruse Decapod

"Why aren't i just be able to write adventures that don't require crap like an Amish rpg?" -myself

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon is offline Cursed by the Gods
    Undead Abomination
    Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to our site, Nancy. Glad to have you here.
    Thoth-Amon, Lord of the Underworld and the Undead
    Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magick. It's a 'tool of Creation'. -Archmagus H.H.
    The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility. - Meridjet

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome. what are your interests?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive