Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello from Ireland
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello from Ireland

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Ireland

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi, I recently moved to an area for work that unfortunately has no players of any kind.. Whatsoever.. I'm beginning to get desperate for a game of Pathfinder or anything at all, I've never played a play by post game before but, desperate times. So if anyone needs a player. I'm your man!

CptBuckaroo

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    banzai! ^^

welcome. =D quite a few online format gamers here, i hope you find some to your preference.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the welcome! Yeah i actually got that nickname from a game once and it sort of stick, its my nickname now its either Bob or Buckaroo because i played a rather perverted and permiscuous character, he was called Lord Bob of Buckington, which turned to Bob the Buckaroo, because his motto was basically anything with a hole and a heart beat.... yeah not exactly the best character ever as he succumbed to a succubi. But its my nickname now.

I was just wondering though, i'm new to play by post games so i'm wondering how exactly do i go about getting into games, exactly? As i don't want to seem like i'm trying to whore myself like in a game of world of warcraft or something?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, you may want to look a certain movie. =D the adventures of buckaroo banzai across the eighth dimension. worth a look see.

generally, you start with your profile and set the lfg, which i see you have done. then you check the player finder to see if there are any near you. next you check the game invite section to see if any strike your fancy, and are either near you, or are online. some pbp are hosted here, others decide to advertise here but use other sites to run the actual game.

if any meet all the criteria you have, then you post a reply indicating your interest and any questions you have.

some will also run a play-by-chat game on the chat module here.

=D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive