Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Greetings from Alaska!
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Greetings from Alaska!

Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings from Alaska!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello,

My name is Erik and I live in Wasilla Alaska. I have gamed for many years now and have played Dungeons & Dragons, Villains & Vigilantes, Traveller and more. Looking forward to making friends here on the site!

Are there any fellow Alaskans here?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome! i hope you enjoy the twilight lands, i've always wanted to visit. you are the first that i am aware of, but feel free to invite more! there are chat and pbp options for gaming here as well. =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, Erik. I've been sort of a lurker on this site for many years and in that time found a few other Alaskan's around. Even joined in a game through here. I too am from Wasilla. Glad to know there are more local gamers out here, I was starting to get lonely.

Little about me. I've been gaming for over 20 years; started with D&D Red Box and have run all the editions since. Played a bit here and there in other systems; horror, superhero, sci-fi, etc. Yet I keep coming back to fantasy because it just seems to work for me. Recently I've been running an online 4e game through Roll20 (online gametable) as well as an intermittent game out of Anchorage. I'm really drawn to the systems of Dungeon World and 13th Age currently but have nothing but respect for 1e.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats really cool! We need to talk..

Soft Serve is offline Cascade Failure FTW Community Supporter
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be in Alaska here in June I think. But I'll be up for the salmon season, and probably not open to gaming much. Also no idea how close Naknek is to Wasilla.

BUT good to get some new members here, hope you enjoy P&PG and if you need any assistance feel free to ask myself or any of the mods.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks and have fun!