Check out this new article FanPro posted on Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:11:22 +0000:

Update and Emergence Art Preview

As you’ve seen with the announcements, things are a-changing. The Shadowrun license is switching over to Catalyst Game Labs, and all of the people who work on SR are going with it. Business dealings of this nature take time, of course, and there are bound to be a few glitches along the way. Overall, however, we’re very excited about Shadowrun’s future, and Catalyst is already brainstorming new ways to reach out to fans. One of the first steps is that we will now be posting a weekly update here every Wednesday.
At this point, however, I’m sure you all want to know about the status of the release schedule. So here’s a quick update on what’s coming and when. (Please take note that the stock numbers and ISBNs are changing for all of our upcoming books!)
The long-awaited Emergence campaign is now off to the printers! This book details all sorts of events that occur in the year 2070 as technomancers first make their public appearance, and provides numerous ways to get your runner team in on the action. This book was frustrating as we were near completion when we had to put everything on hold until things were worked out between FanPro, WizKids, and Catalyst. The book will be available out around the time of Origins –once we have a for-certain street release date we’ll post it. I’m not sure when the PDF will be available just yet — there are issues to be worked out on that front.
Speaking of Emergence, this seems like a fine time to preview some of the artwork in the book. Peter Taylor, one of our developer triumvirate, took his first stab at art direction with this book, and the artists came through with some amazing pieces. I’ll scatter them through the rest of this post, to break up the text.

Augmentation, the advanced medtech rulebook will follow Emergence. This book will cover similar ground as Man & Machine did for SR3 — advanced cyberware/bioware, nanotech, cybermancy, surgery rules, etc — but it will also cover genetech, bio-drones, and full-body cyborgs. We plan to have this out at GenCon and hopefully in stores at the same time. Like Street Magic, it will be hardcover. For numerous reasons, we decided to bump this one ahead in the schedule. We’re in the editing stage right now, with artwork sketches coming in, and the book will go to layout soon.

Corporate Enclaves will be our post-GenCon release. Like Runner Havens, this will be a core setting book, this time focusing on sprawls that are corporate-controlled. Neo-Tokyo and Los Angeles will receive the most attention here, with smaller write-ups for Nairobi, Dubai, New York, Europort, and Tenochtitlan.

Wrapping up the year will be Arsenal: the guns, vehicles, combat, and general gear book. This one will be in stores in November, in time for your holiday shopping/wishlists. In addition to all sorts of gear goodies, this book will feature rules for customizing vehicles. It will also be hardcover.

I won’t go into too much detail on 2008 books yet, but I can tell you the year will start off with Unwired (the advanced Matrix rulebook) and a still-unnamed plot/campaign book.

All right, that’s all I have for an update this week. In other news, Microsoft’s Shadowrun computer game is now out. While they still get an F for failing to adhere to the universe’s continuity, the game is getting some really positive reviews, so if that’s your thing, check it out. And if you’re an SR computer gamer who stumbled upon this website, check out our pen & paper tabletop RPG to see what Shadowrun’s really all about.