Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Game Location Street Address: 11215 Oak Leaf Drive
City: Silver Spring
State: Maryland
Zip Code / Postal Code: 20901
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game

Thread: Looking to start up a group. Online's possible, but would prefer to roll actual dice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking to start up a group. Online's possible, but would prefer to roll actual dice.

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    We'll try this again...

I'd like to get a steady and consistent game going. I am available to play either as a player to a group already in existence, or to form up a group with me as the GM.

My GMing and play style is more about concepts than about maximizing stats. I tend to dislike those who do maximize their characters, since it leaves things so one-dimensional. As a GM, the story is what I am after, and I generally try to work with the players to make good stories.

That said, I can work with pretty much most groups. Though, one that actually values team-work is much better in my preference than the ones that don't.

What I am willing/able to run: FFG's Warhammer 40k (I have most of the books for all lines save for Burning Crusade), Palladium Fantasy/Rifts, L5R, A Song of Ice and Fire (non d20 version), Pathfinder/D&D 3.5, oWoD.

I am pretty much available when my profile says, but would love to get something set-up for Sundays. I can host, but my seating is pretty limited, so if someone could host that actually has more than a coffee table, that would be grand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you would like to learn the Savage Worlds, there is an outstanding campaign of Solomon Kane run by jpatterson on Sundays from 7-11PM Sundays Central. If you'd like to learn the Cortex system, there is a Serenity campaign that I run also on Sundays from 10am to 2pm Mountain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are still looking for a game, I'm trying to start one in Stafford. I know it's outside your willing to travel range, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your still interested in running an Online game I'd be very interested in a Pathfinder game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would also be interested in a 3.5/Pathfinder online game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you do online game, I would be interested in Pathfinder game, I can play any needed class for the party.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also big on Pathfinder here if you are running one and I'm very much behind the real character vs min maxed one deal. Online though is probably how it would have to work with myself. We use a lot of Roll20.
    "None of you understand. I'M NOT LOCKED UP IN HERE WITH YOU. YOU'RE LOCKED UP IN HERE WITH ME!" - Rorschach (Jack Earle Haley) moments after dousing a fellow inmate with boiling cooking oil in -'The Watchmen'

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also will be down for an online pathfinder game been waiting to play one for awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    looking for online palladium game