Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Expedition to Undermountain (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Adventure)

Downloads
    Uploads

Expedition to Undermountain (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Adventure)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    <table><tr><td valign="top"></td><td>Expedition to Undermountain (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Adventure) [Wizards of the Coast]
    by Eric L. Boyd, Ed Greenwood, Christopher Lindsay, Sean K. Reynolds
    Release Date: 2007-06-19
    Amazon Price: <strike>$34.95</strike> $19.94 as of 03/07/2008 09:48:12 AM PST
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Description
    Faerun's deadliest dungeon beckons!

Expedition to Undermountain is a Dugeons & Dragons super-adventure that revisits the greatest dungeon in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. Located beneath the city of Waterdeep, Undermountain has lured countless heroes to their doom.

Like other adventures in the "Expedition" series, this product takes a classic D&D location, updates it for D&D v.3.5, and features many new surprises. Rich with source material for players and a new combat encounter format designed to make the Dungeon Master's job easier, as well as information to help Dungeon Masters adapt the adventure to serve their home campaigns.
    </td/</tr></table>

<HR>Price is accurate as of the date/time indicated. Prices and product availability are subject to change. Any price displayed on the Amazon website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS APPLICATION COMES FROM AMAZON WEB SERVICES. ALL SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." THIS CONTENT AND YOUR USE OF IT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.<HR>

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pre-Ordered

My group is very excited about this module. They have been chomping at the bit for a nice meaty dungeon crawl ever since we ran through the Lich Queen's fortress from the Incursion Campaign cross-over event, and I'm anxious to see what Wizards has done with this age-old classic.

I still remember pouring over the original four-level gigantic maps with both awe and trepidation. Trepidation mostly because so much of the maps were left undetailed. The theory was the DM would fill in the blanks with his own material, but given the sheer size of the map and myriad of directions the characters could travel, the party could end up in a vastly different part of the map than what you expected. And, a random teleporter could put the entire group on a entirely different level of the dungeon altogether. So, I find myself wondering about the new format. Since this is a super-adventure/mini-campaign, I imagine it will be quite different from the original. Nonetheless, I'm sure it will satisfy the dungeon -delving cravings my group has been having.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This month's previews were still pretty much silent about this EtU. The only excerpt they have been able to give is the back cover text. I wonder if that's a bad sign?

Quote Originally Posted by wizards.com
    I gave you back cover text in April's Previews article. Beyond that, all I can tell you is that you'll want to form up a tough party of 1st-level characters, send 'em into this 224-page superadventure, and see if they survive long enough to emerge as seasoned and wealthy 10th-level heroes.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads