Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Cincinnati Players Wanted

Downloads
    Uploads

Cincinnati Players Wanted

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hi! I'm not new to the forums, but I am new to Cincinnati, OH. And since I'm not recruiting for a specific campaign (or even a single genre), this post isn't a good fit for the "Find or Advertise Games" forum. So I figure I'll post here.

A few friends and myself are trying to start a local gaming group. We don't have a single campaign in mind; we may alternate GMs and systems, or perhaps have two concurrent campaigns, depending on schedules and interests of the players.

Two of us are GMs. A friend is looking to start a d20 campaign, and wants to use other systems as well. I plan to run some GURPS; first a Monster Hunters mini-campaign, then some Star Trek, then whatever seems like a good idea at the time. We also have interests in board games, CCGs, and other games.

We'll want to meet you in a public place and make sure we get along before we actually get together to game. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i used to live near cincinnati. best of luck!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive