Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Published adventures/adventure paths

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Published adventures/adventure paths

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Does anyone have a favorite published adventure or adventure path?

Which ones and what made them so great/memorable?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    always a special place in the heart for b1, one of my first d&d adventures.

memorable because of the caves of the unknown, which the dm took as license to create. we'll never forget what happened to us in that part of the caves. in fact, i've updated that character for every edition i've played in since, plus coverted him to some other game systems as well.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep on the Borderland (B1) is a VERY good choice. It's simple, straight forward, and after you've read it a couple of times, it's VERY easy to change to make it harder, sneakier, magickier (it's a word!!), or change to include other races/creatures, or anything else you want to do. I've used it DOZENS of times in my 30+ year stint with D&D.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was a big fan of "The Night Below" an old AD&D 2nd Ed Boxed set. Ran it for years and only made it through one time, but it had a great set of dungeons, and got me interested in the whole Underdark idea for campaigns.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" was the first gaming experience that I had with D&D back in 1991. Many years later ran it for a group as the DM, the campaign log can be found on my P&PG blog. Met two good friends at that group that I still game with to this day.

Nest favorite would be the "Underdark Adventure". Was the first and only time that I have got to start a character from the very begining of its adventuring life. That campaign log is also on my P&PG blog.
    "You go 50 feet and come to a Y."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a full adventure path, but 3.0's adventures The Sunless Cital/Forge of Fury/Speaker in Dreams/Heart of Nightfang Spire) were all pretty fun to run!

-Will-

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    adventures are one of the few things i collect regardless of what system or game it is written for. after all, plot and ideas are universal. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive