Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 65

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Zion the Guild City
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary N/A
Game Location N/A
Game Times N/A

Thread: Zion the Guild City

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Zion the Guild City

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    This game is loosely based upon Magic the Gatherings Ravnica set. It will take place in a very large city that is "unstuck" in the multiverse, the city occasionally "Docks" with any number of thousands of alternate realities. Also I consider this setting to be fantasy / steam punk as the multiverse thing leads to tech and magic mixing. As a rule this will lead to some very interesting character and NPC possibilities.
    Each character will belong to a guild (which may or may not place requirements on the character and you can even make up your own if you like) or be a new comer to the city. Also the group will be one unit in a new crime investigating / military unit known as the Watchers (This doesn’t exclude criminal characters by any means). Why and how you became part of the Watchers is up to you; however, the organization is extremely new, in fact your characters are part of the first wave of Watcher units to be put on active status.
    As a side note I am a new Savage Worlds GM, though I have 11 years of GM experience between Adnd through 3.5 dnd as well as a few other games. My style of play has shifted more toward Role play of late; however, I will vary the game based on the players taste. I'm very open to getting players a fun and enjoyable experience of play, so I will try to accommodate almost any character design or idea. Younger players are also welcome and since it is at a game shop we must keep it PG ish. So keep that in mind when developing a character idea.
    PS contact Via Email falinxelote@yahoo.com No Adds or sales offers please

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    multiverse magi-steampunk? sounds interesting. i hope you will post campaign logs here so we can read them! will you be using dragonmech or dragonstar or d20 future tech for the steampunk aspect?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm using savage worlds for all of it. sorry it took so long to reply but I apparently am not subscribed to this thread.