Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hiya!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hiya!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello there, my real name is Lon, but my most common fantasy name is Kryos Syrella. I'm here because I found a sticky thread in the WotC forums by Farcaster mentioning that this was the place to be to meet other roleplayers in my area.

It's been almost a year since I've been in a DnD campaign and I feel I may be getting rusty. In my prime I was a rules lawyer, but not the obnoxious kind who checks the DM's every word, but rather just someone knowledgeable enough that I could assist the DM in keeping the session running smoothly when it came to the meticulous details. I'm in it for the RP so the less time spent arguing over rules or numbers the more enjoyable the session is for me and I hope most of you feel the same way too.

More recently I've played the Saga Edition: Star Wars RPG, with old college friends of mine over Fantasy Grounds II. For those of you that haven't seen it yet, www.fantasygrounds.com it's an amazing application that's amazingly simple to use. Pretty easy to customize too if you know XML.

So, hit me up if you've got a group forming up around the Kissimmee or East Orlando/UCF area, because I'm sorely missing the game. And don't be afraid to ask me for help with character creation, I won't be of much help to those steeped in DnD, but to those of you just starting out, I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Can't wait to hear back!

Sincerely,

Lon, aka Kryos Syrella
    "It's life and I'm living, so I guess I can't complain."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Lon it's nice to have you here. If you check the Player Registry there is a good chance you will find other gamers and games in your area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard! You're not in my area, but it's still nice to see more gamers. Try the player registry for local gamers. If you don't find any right away, don't be discouraged. Come back often, you never know when somebody else might pop into the site.

Have you ever played a living force game? I was hoping they started it up again using saga edition, so I could get in on one in my area.

I heard there is a 10 part mini campaign that kicks off at gencon. I don't think they have released any information other than it will take place between episode 3 and 4 and that it will take characters from level 1 to 20.

They are using this mini campaign as a test to see if there is enough interest for a larger living campaign ("living force 2").

Downloads
    Uploads
    hello,

im currently searching for players for a 3.5 game in the kissimmee area. if its something you would be interested in feel free to email me at

Shadow_Tmw2@hotmail.com

look forward to an email

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome to the forums.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive