Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello everyone,

New to pen & paper and looking to get my feet wet, never done RPGs online though. Also looking for some help to putting a New World of Darkness campaign together.

~Stay Wicked

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome. there are a number of options available to you here. i hope you enjoy your stay.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, what kind of options are available? I'm somewhat familiar with old WoD, seems like I have lots to catch up on.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, first off, go into your profile and set your availability and schedule, i notice that your lfg (looking for game) stat is set to no. and while you are in your profile, be sure to fill out the bio info, at least the gaming related stuff. there are plenty of people playing with old and obscure systems. as far as address goes, i usually pick some major intersection vaguely nearby in whatever town i happen to be living in. that way, you at least show up on the board-map near any other potential gamers.

second, look in the game and player finder directory. see if any games, or gamers, are near you in our registry.

third, look in the advertise yourself and/or your games section.

fourth, look in the play by post section.

i see your location is currently set to japan (iwakuni, was that? land of white snakes), which if it is true, will relegate you to online gaming with most of this community, or you could check out the jigg yahoo list. (not to send you away from here, but they have more japan based members than we do.) in any case, konnichiwa, youkoso. ni kai mei da kedo....

if horror and/or tragedy genre is your thing, there is also the small press/independent publishers section on the forum where there is some related activity, take a look there too.
    Last edited by nijineko; 11-20-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive