Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello from Toronto!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Toronto!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello to everyone.

I'm a long-time (since 1981 or 1982, I think) wargamer and roleplayer who is currently attempting to join a semi-regular game, as either DM or player.

I've played all versions of D&D prior to 3e, Decipher's Lord of the Rings game, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Aliens, Twilight: 2000, Paranoia and probably several others that have (by now) completely escaped me.
    Now that my kids are older, and I don't need to spend as much time home as I have in the past, it's time to resume my gaming!

What I'm looking for (mainly), is a game that plays maybe once per month, in a schedule that fits my rather tough-to-plan-around work schedule. I'm able to DM or to play, but given that most of my RPG books are in storage, playing would probably work better until I get a chance to bring the rest of 'em back to my place of residence.

I've been running a game by email for many years now (and plan to keep it going), but I also know that face to face gaming is a blast, too. My kids recently have started gaming, and (so far), have had me as their DM. Though I do enjoy running games for them, I long for the somewhat more "intellectual" style of play - that I would get in a more mature group.

Lastly, I'm in Toronto, Canada. Yeah, I can commute a bit, but really hope I don't have to go too far to get my gaming "fix".

Cheers,

Bruce
    Last edited by Llwch; 05-29-2007 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Forgot signature... duh!

Bruce, aka "Findor Tallwillow" and "Llwch Eidolon"

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, Bruce! It's good to see some more of our northern neighbors signing up. There have been two folks from Toronto registering in the last day or so. Hopefully, you'll find a game soon!

Happy Hunting!
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.