Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 3.5E
Style: Not Specified
Game Location City: Augusta
State: GA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 30907
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Any Software
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Any Software)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to play some D&D

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation In Search Of Online D&D Game[See Post For Details]

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello folks, I'm looking to join, or start a new D&D 3.5E/Forgotten Realms/Pathfinder group to play online using some combination of virtual tabletop/voice/chat software. I live in Georgia, which puts me in the EST, and I have a pretty open schedule. I'd be interested in playing an evil character in a party of evils if anyone were interested in that, but that's certainly not key. Also of interest to me is playing in a campaign that is largely, if not entirely urban in it's environments. I'm not skilled at or interested in DMing, so one'll be needed. It's also been a while since I've played, and my only experience playing is with 3/3.5e[with Forgotten Realms], but based on my looking into the Pathfinder system I really don't think I'll have much trouble picking it up if it were decided to use that system. I'm also pretty computer literate, so I know how to use things like ventrilo or teamspeak as well as skype/msn/irc as far as communication software goes. I've also done some looking into the various virtual tabletop software options out there. So if anybody's interested in getting something new started, or has room for one more in an on going campaign then please reply to this thread, or send me a private msg.
    Last edited by daervis; 10-27-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    drVis

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm looking to start a game. Of the campaign settings out there, the only one a know well enough to run is Eberon. I could run a shaby version of the sword coast for forgotten realms but thats about it... As for party alienment and make up that is up too the party. Thing of note I much prefer pathfinder and it takes little to nothing to adapt from 3.5 to it as it is simply a upgraded version( their website is www.D20pfsrd.com) If your interested send me a message.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe I've only gotten one response from such a seemingly 'lively' crowd. Ah well, consider this bumping a reminder that i've still got time i can spend playing DnD. Much obliged, all.

daerVis

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to p&p buddy lolz

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will play D&D 3.5

Downloads
    Uploads
    Myself and another are interested in a 3.5 game if there's room available still.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be up for an online game as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's enough for a group.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So after having returned from an unforeseen and lengthy absence I'd like to take this time to 'officially' restate my desire to play some D&D, my apologies in particular to shadovar who I had just begun getting together with(by the by, if you're not too busy or cross with me for abruptly leaving I'd enjoy picking up where we left off, more or less, I'm fairly certain my character is safe and sound online. At any rate, if anyone who's previously posted has an opening I could fill that would be great, if not, perhaps someone else'll read this and wanna play. Be well all,

daerVis

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well look at my http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...120#post168120 new campain daervis

Downloads
    Uploads

Still Looking To Find A Group To Play D&D 3/3.5e, online using skype/maptooll/whateverToolYouNeed

The title says it all, really. I Want to play D&D online, and have a very open schedule. Which means that I can play several games, several days of the week. It is with great hope that I Implore You to play with me.

daerVis

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be frank, I am in quite the same boat. I've been itching to get into a group for a while now, very open schedule, familiar with 3.5 and Pathfinder. If you get things rollin' you can definitely shoot me a message and I'll be in :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here. ^^

Downloads
    Uploads
    My Schedule is a little less free, but im open to either 3.x or pathfinder. Very knowledgeable in both. It be better for me to start AFTER the first week in May (finals and all that)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya, ditto. I have been looking for a online game for a few weeks now and at this point I am open to about anything. I do have some experience with D&D 3.5 and earlier. If we find a GM Im in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast