Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: disney purchased lucasfilm and all associated properties...

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post disney purchased lucasfilm and all associated properties...

i wonder how that will influence any future star wars rpg? not to mention marvel, since they own that, too.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Nijineko,
    I was super happy to discover that someone in the world saved the 3.0 material from Wotc site. I actually had started doing it myself years ago, but all of my work was lost when I experienced a hard drive failure. I thought all my attempts to save the material were in vain. Anwyay, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I was wondering if you could reseed the archive. I will gladly continue seeding it indefinitely since I don't mind doing so -- in fact I keep one machine permanently on and running for just such purposes. It's loaded in my client but there are no seeders. Thank you btw for all your effort and hard work!
    ~Stevrick

Downloads
    Uploads
    I could swear I saw a new Star Wars RPG beta-test a week ago. I dismissed it since it required special proprietary dice.