Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: New to Online pen and paper

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

New to Online pen and paper

How is everyone? I'm brand spanking new to the Online pen and paper world as the title suggest. I play once a week already, but wanna play more. So I'm looking to the internet for help, because there isn't to much out here. I've only really played Pathfinder but wanna learn how to play the Dark Heresy series. I have the Books for both and am super pshyched

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome. be sure to do a search of the available games in your region and the online game section as well. what was your adventure like?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Greetings! I have yet to play over the internet myself. I kinda wonder if it's going to be harder for the players, than it will be for me, as DM. But I've spent a bit of time learning Maptools, which I adore for its simplicity as a design tool -- may have to get back to you about how I like it as a VT once I've used it that way.

Some of my friends swear by Pathfinder. Only reason I haven't picked it up is, well, I am slightly teh poor But I'm told it's basically d20 compatible. What have you played pen'n'paper-wise offline?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i won't play pathfinder until they psi-up. and i find a group that will allow it. ^^

i use gametable and crystalball lite for tools.
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive