"From the whispering shadows of haunted Ustalav an ancient evil rises to grip the world in a new age of horror!

Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrantís return? Pathfinderís darkest and most frightening campaign ever sets the heroes against the agents of Golarionís most notorious villain, the Whispering Tyrant, in a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and ancient mysteries."

I'm looking for 3-5 more players to start up the Carrion Crown Adventure Path for Pathfinder. I would like to use the Kirthfinder alternate rules, which can be found here, but am open to using traditional Pathfinder if that is the group preference. Even if you have never used either system, I am happy to teach you.

For those of you not familiar with Kirthfinder, it is a homebrew version of the Pathfinder rules. The nice thing about it is that it breaks things down to basic classes that you can then customize to make whatever kind of character you wish. At first glance it may look like it doesn't offer things like Alchemist or Cavalier, etc, but it is just a matter of choosing the traits and feats you wish to in order to create them. Also, most feats and abilities scale and so are useful throughout your "career".

As far as play time, I would like it to be an every other Saturday game. The time of day is flexible, though, and we can discuss what works best as a group.

Finally, I do want to mention to mention that we have a nearly 2 year old son, so if you are not open to playing with a child around this is not the game for you. He is very used to us playing, though, as we have 2 other regular games, and between my husband and myself he is generally not much of a distraction.

If interested, please post here or email me at klynnschultz at gmail dot com.

Thanks for reading!