Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Hello!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello all! My name is Meghan, and I'm new to the boards here. I'm looking for a game around Dayton, OH, specifically the Bellbrook/Centerville/Kettering area.

Message me if you're interested!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Meghan, cool sn and welcome to the site !!! I read your profile and I agree, there should be a plot involved and not just some random "lets find treasure" spree. Do you play any World of Darkness games? I saw that your a D&D fan too, what's your fav race and class to play? Sorry for the 100 questions it just seems that you and me are somewhat alike in the "We need a plot" category ^^;
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Thanks for responding!

I've only ever played D&D, but I wouldn't mind giving some of the WoD games a try.

As for my fave. race and class....hmmmm, that's tough. As for melee characters, I LOVE swashbuckler, and if I'm going to play a swashbuckler, my fave. race would probably be either catfolk, bc of the uber-nice dex bonus or changeling. As for face caster class, it's a tie between druid and stormcaster. What about you?

Thanks (in regards to my sn)! A while ago, I was in a campaign, and my character was a changeling swashbuckler/scout. She had max ranks in tumbling, and was VERY acrobatic, lol. Her name was Annika, and she was my favorite character that I've ever played, so I decided to make my sn a tribute to her of sorts, lol....
    "I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once, it might be grand to have someone understand. I want so much more than they've got planned..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just curious, how many levels of Swashbuckler do you like to take? I love them too but I can never make myself take more than 2 levels (I think it's two, it's been a while since I played -_-).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now (though I haven't had the chance to use him) I have a tielfling Ninja, please don't laugh I thought this would make sense since historically most people thought ninjas were demons, Tengu to be exact. I like races you don't "see everyday" I don't play dwarves... D:< and frankly humans bore me. I tend to get my races from the book of savage species and the like. I do love my centaur ranger though. I'll play most classes that don't involve magic and where stealth is something appreciated. I also love classes where you can have companion animals/mounts/ and pets. Forgive me I'm an animal freak lol. I do have a incubus bard though :P I like playing half demons and things that look half human. Swashbuckler.... I read about that in one of my books I liked that class but ninja is my favorite base class.
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't played THAT many Swashbucklers, but my first one was a Sawashbuckler 3/Scout 3, and I was eventually going to prestige class into assassin. And the one I'm working on now is a pirate. A bunch of us DMs got together and decided we wanted an all-pirate themed campaign, and I've already fallen in love with my character, lol.

She's a Rogue 3/Swashbuckler 3/Scarlet Corsair 2. And I took a feat called Daring Outlaw that allows my sneak attack and grace from swash. and rog. to stack. I'm really excited!!

I also LOVE playing characters that are either part-fey or are of fey bloodline. I"m more of a caster than a melee person, so I can never bring myself to play any fey that have a level adjustment.

I'm about to try something new though...My character for a campaign this fall is a Sorc 6/Stormcaster 6, and she has a Blue Dragon heritage. I'm uber-excited about her too!
    "I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once, it might be grand to have someone understand. I want so much more than they've got planned..."