Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, Boot Hill, Homebrew. (DM Looking for serious long term players.)

Downloads
    Uploads

Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, Boot Hill, Homebrew. (DM Looking for serious long term players.)

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey,

If you are interested then throw me a PM or post here. The only rule is that you cannot be Chaotic Evil. We will be playing whatever everyone decides to play. I can run any game from Apocalypse, to Pathfinder, and beyond.

Thanks
    Garrett

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be interested in joining your games long term let me know what you need me to do

Downloads
    Uploads
    What format? PBP, PBEM? I'm good for Pathfinder, can do 3.5 in a pinch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a long time gamer looking for online options for myself and my son (13). Not sure how this works, as we've always had an in-person group until now. We play 3.5 D&D.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    more details please. local only, or online? if local, what radius and where? if online which format: chat, pbp, tchat? with the mix of systems mentioned, does that mean you use a mix of the ones listed, or those are the ones you are willing to run? starting level/resources?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    my girlfriend and I are looked to join a group playing pathfinder or anything similar! hope you have room

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am looking for a group that would be patient enough to teach me, pathfinder DnD and the sort. I'm new to the genre and live in a small town so my options are very limited. I also have fantasy grounds dl to my hard drive if that is needed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the same boat. I too am new to tabletop RPGs, but would like to play.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would join too, if still in need of players, let me know. Experienced in other RPGs but i would try any.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To Garrett Bishop: I might be interested, but I notice that the original posting was on 10-23-2012, 20 months ago. You haven't responded to any posts. Are you still there? It looks like there's some interest.

Thanks,
    Midnight