Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Game Location City: Federal Way
State: Washington
Zip Code / Postal Code: 98023
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: The Mist Watcher's Chosen

Downloads
    Uploads

The Mist Watcher's Chosen

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    The enigmatic Mist Watcher, the rarely seen lord of Aglar’s Gap, a small realm nestled between the treacherous and wild Irondump Swamp and the imposing Silverfall Mountains, has ruled for centuries. Constant vigilance and adherence to the Mist Watcher’s bizarre and harsh laws are the price all within the realm must pay for a semblance of security. Sometimes threats and mysteries too much for the militia to handle occur and that is when the Mist Watcher’s Chosen are employed.
    The characters are young journeymen amongst the Chosen who are sent out on their first solo assignment to investigate the abduction of children in a village near the swamp. Children disappearing along the swamp’s borders are not too uncommon but this was a well-planned raid and the Mist Watcher does not suffer attacks on his people lightly. Was this merely a raid by hungry creatures or is something more sinister afoot that threatens the entire realm?

I am using Pathfinder for this campaign and all characters will start at level 3 using point-buy (22 points) for ability score generation. No restrictions on standard races or classes. My focus is primarily intrigue, exploration, and investigation but the party can choose to fight if they desire (and sometimes creatures will be there just to die) but this is not a hack ‘n slash game.
    Looking for three or four people to play every other week (twice a month) on Saturdays. Start time is flexible but I am thinking early afternoon (2 or so) and play for a couple hours or until we get tired. I’ll be hosting at my house in Federal Way and I have cats, a disclaimer for those of you with allergies. Anybody interested can post here or PM me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested. I will PM you my contact info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Game is still active and we need one more player to round things out. Next session is being worked out with people's schedules.