Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Demonhunt DnD 4e
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: DnD 4e
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: MapTools
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(MapTools)

Thread: Demonhunt DnD 4e

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Demonhunt DnD 4e

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I'm restarting this game yet again, posting on here for the hope that there'll be some people here interested in playing this game. You start out at lvl 1 with 100gp, no evil characters, No humans, and you can select races from http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/4e_Races if you wish, so long as they're balenced. This is going to be a 2-3 time a week online game via Maptools, I'm free every day except for Saturdays. Your characters shall start off by visiting a dwarf in the woods by the name of Greggor.

In this world, humans are evil. They've been tearing down nature for their own gain, and it is up to your characters to stop them (eventually). If you're interested in this (online) game, Skype me (Venellian), any questions, just put them below, and they shall be answered. I have had several groups back out of my games, and I'm not going to stop it so easily.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, so I don't think that it'll be this one, but I'm open for DMing another game. I have games ready to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've had entire groups back out of your games?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well there were a few tiny groups offline, where I was playing with people who weren't really all that interested in the games, and so those ended before long. Then there was my first online group, and one of the players was trying to bend the game to what he wanted. Ex. He wanted his character to take the killing first blow from a boss so that his character could get closer to another player's character. I was one of the players in that game, and he kept on telling me that I couldn't do things, and then while he was playing his character & another's (she was away and said that it was okay, and yes, the character his was in love with), we went up against some snakes, and he decided that their characters ran away, and then got angry when I later said that after seeing one of the other snakes die that it slid away as well. Earlier he said that my small character couldn't squeeze through an arrow slit (there was actually a ruling in one of the essentials books that said that it could be done, but he said that I still couldn't).
    Then I've been trying to run this game again, and players have been unable to make it so much that I've had to restart twice. I think that my current group can make it through, but I don't mind starting up a different campaign that I have ready. It might be interesting to see what happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK myth weaver is complete check it out let me know if I am missing something.

Lvl 1 Fighter
    Hathi
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=462889