Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Dark Future
System Used: Black Crusade/Rogue Trader
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Game Location State: MO
Zip Code / Postal Code: 64507
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game

Thread: Looking for a Black Crusade or Rogue Trader game!

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a Black Crusade or Rogue Trader game!

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello there. I'm looking for a Black Crusade of Rogue Trader game in which I can use the new rules for being a Dark Eldar (The Soul Reaver, a new supplement for Rogue Trader.)
    Now, you may be asking "Okay. What stupid Rogue Trader would be fool enough to have a Dark Eldar on his ship?"
    To that I answer, any Rogue Trader who'd hire an Ork or Kroot. Though Dark Eldar are a little less predictable, they other xeno races are just as detestable mercs as the DE.

You may also be asking "Don't Dark Eldar hate and fear Slaanesh? Why would you want that in a Black Crusade game?"
    Well, Dark Eldar can be quite varied. I was almost thinking a Dark Eldar who thought that, along with indulging his races' love for inflicting pain, that becoming a part of Chaos would be another 'saftey net' for when he finally dies? Or, more realistically, one who notices that everything they're doing already powers Slaanesh, and why not continue to indulge? I don't know yet, but. I've had a few ideas.

I also would love to be a Navigator in a Black Crusade setting. That also sounds really, really cool... I know it's a long shot, but I can also play anything normal in the core books! I love both of these systems, and though I have my wants, I more than not just want a game. Thanks!

My Skype name is Crunchym8
    Either PM me or contact me there!
    Last edited by crunchym8; 10-18-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like an interesting concept, but I'm not sure how it would play out in Black Crusade.

However, playing a Shadulyn (dark elf/eldar) in Chaos 6010 is actually supported in the core book. Chaos 6010 has been called "a mix between Warhammer 40k and Shadowrun"

For more info, check the link in my signature.