Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Anyone for a Pathfinder Adventure Path?

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone for a Pathfinder Adventure Path?

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey all,

I own multiple Pathfinder Adventure Path's and was wondering if there was any interest over here?
    I usually play on a different website. Let me know, and maybe I can set up a poll for what game I should run, or something.
    I should note for those new to PF that Pathfinder Adventure Path's are a series of adventures linked to see you well past level 10.
    So if you aren't a commited player then you probably should not express interest.

Thanks
    Garrett

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    psionics? expected frequency of posting?
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    No psionics, and posting should be as frequent as possible. At least once every other day if not more.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry, psionics is deal breaker. it is in the srd and pfsrd, so i require psionics in all games i participate in. no hard feelings. hope you find people!
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Garrett I'd be interested in playing. I've never had a game PbP before, so I'm not entirely sure how it works. Also do you allow prestige characters?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Garrett, are you still looking for interest in this? I, too, have never done PBP, but am a life-long RPG'er. My job makes it impossible to join a real-space game and commit to being at the tables or even online on certain days or time. But I can access the net and post "every other day, if not more," as you wanted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested. Let me know if you need another for any of your groups. Do you want premade characters or to make them after group has been decided?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also interested in joining. If there is any room left let me know

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am desperately seeking a pathfinder home online. I am a member of the pathfinder society and have various charecters of different levels. I would love to join let me know what to do and I am in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just realized the start date on this thread and the poster has another thread active. Why? Because I am an idiot O_o
    Last edited by BlueCloud2k2; 09-04-2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: because I am an idiot