Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Howdy

Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello! I found this place by chance just looking around for local gaming groups. I haven't had too much of a chance to look around but looks good so far. ^^

I'm from Plano,TX and I'm mainly a DnD player (though always like trying other games) looking for a good DnD group. I just graduated last month from the Guildhall at SMU and I'm a level designer, before that I use to do programming but wasn't that much into. I'm mainly into video games since that's what I do but love pen and paper games since those are my roots and feel like that's what gives me my best inspiration for a lot of my ideas. Other than games, I love going out and listening to blues music at various places around the Dallas area and that's about it for the moment.

I haven't had time to play the last few years but I'm finally starting to have time to play again and I would love to get back in the swing of things.

ronpyatt is offline Dallas Organizer & Admin Golden d20 Award
    Player/GM: Either
    LFG: LFG
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Maybe you'll get a chance to meet some folks at one of the meet ups.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking at that and I was going to reply in one of the threads but I can't post in that section yet. >_<

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to see some fellow Texans in this site! I tried to get into D&D a while back but White wolf studios pwns my heart when it comes to pen and paper games lol. What races and classes do you prefer D&D wise? I tend to get all my races from the Savage Species book and really like the ninja and ranger classes. I haven't had the chance to game in a few years but that doesn't stop me from making character sheets and dreaming, I wish you luck in finding a group and hope you find what your looking for in this site!
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I probably like psionics (telepaths) and rogues the best though I tend to play anything. The thing I least like to play is clerics; I've just never really enjoyed playing them. As far as races, I never really care too much. It usually depends on the class and/or character.

When I'm running games though, I always like having a pally in the group because you can just have so much fun messing with them.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twesterm View Post
    I was looking at that and I was going to reply in one of the threads but I can't post in that section yet. >_<
    Twesterm, you only need to join the group to be able to post in the Dallas Roleplayers section. You can do so by going into their forums and then clicking on the link, "Join this Group" which is at the top of the forum listing.
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a cleric or paladin fan myself... I do love my ninjas and rangers... I love being in a class where I can have pets/companions I am an animal freak lol I like Rogues but I tend to play rogueish characters in all the rpgs I favor. Though I do love my incubus bard :P
    "If you are flamable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedburg

"If you find you are falling into madness -- dive." -Malkavian Proverb

Swords don't need reloading... that's why I am a melee fan .