I am looking for individuals who are interested in joining my group. I am the GM of the group, and we are into book 5 of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path for PFRPG. I am down to two full time players, and would like to get two to three more individuals in the group. I am looking for people who are into roleplaying primarily, as combat can be light in the game - we sometimes will go several sessions without a fight. I am also looking for people who are flexible as far as gaming systems and genres. I like to try out new games and bring old game systems back, as I have books for just about every RPG out there - all flavors of D&D, Ars Magica, Rolemaster, Earthdawn, Star Wars, Doctor Who RPG, Ironclaw, Cthulhu, World of Darkness, and many more game systems. Any genre is good - we've played them all, and enjoy them all. Someone who would like to GM sometimes would also be good, as I can get burned out after running for a long time. It is also possible that the game will move to Mason at sometime in the next year, so please consider that in your distance to the game. Please have reliable transportation.