Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Looking for players/part time GMs for ongoing group - many genres/game systems
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder (and others)
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 5
Game Location Street Address: 3126 Montana Ave
City: Cincinnati
State: Ohio
Zip Code / Postal Code: 45211
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Looking for players/part time GMs for ongoing group - many genres/game systems

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for players/part time GMs for ongoing group - many genres/game systems

I am looking for individuals who are interested in joining my group. I am the GM of the group, and we are into book 5 of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path for PFRPG. I am down to two full time players, and would like to get two to three more individuals in the group. I am looking for people who are into roleplaying primarily, as combat can be light in the game - we sometimes will go several sessions without a fight. I am also looking for people who are flexible as far as gaming systems and genres. I like to try out new games and bring old game systems back, as I have books for just about every RPG out there - all flavors of D&D, Ars Magica, Rolemaster, Earthdawn, Star Wars, Doctor Who RPG, Ironclaw, Cthulhu, World of Darkness, and many more game systems. Any genre is good - we've played them all, and enjoy them all. Someone who would like to GM sometimes would also be good, as I can get burned out after running for a long time. It is also possible that the game will move to Mason at sometime in the next year, so please consider that in your distance to the game. Please have reliable transportation.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    huh, good old cincinnati, another place i used to live. ^^
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive