Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Seattle D&D 3.5 game - Mystery in Malas
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: D&D 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location Street Address: 50th and Phinney
City: Seattle
State: WA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 98107
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Wednesday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Seattle D&D 3.5 game - Mystery in Malas

Downloads
    Uploads

Seattle D&D 3.5 game - Mystery in Malas

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I have a game ready to run in a world of my own creation. It starts with mysterious disappearances and ends with a bang. This will be the second time I've run this campaign and I've made some tweaks I think will make the story and combat a little smoother. I'm looking for three players to join my friend and I. I'm happy to host at my house. Thursdays seem best, but I think we could make Friday or Saturday evening work as well.

The campaign is about 50/50 roleplaying and combat. I have a couple mysteries for players to solve, some political intrigue, and battles small and large. Any questions, just ask and I'll be happy to answer.

So far we have myself and two players, one here in Seattle and one playing via Skype (or something - we're figuring it out). I'd like to have two more in-person players. If we get enough people willing to go weekly, we may be able to do that, too, but for now, bi-weekly on Wednesdays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is this still a thing? Might be interested if it is. I'd have myself+1. Both well versed in 3.5.