Hello folks, I represent two totally new players who are looking to cut their teeth with tabletop RPGs.

What are we?

Really bored for starters. We've been digging through forums for about a week trying to find a Pathfinder game that was of appropriate level (that is to say, about three levels lower than a brick).
While we've never played before, we're enthusiastic, somewhat better prepared than not at all, and my chum has been told he has nice legs.
We've also been very involved in a number of different forms of roleplay over the years so you can be assured that we wont just stand there with a thousand tile stare when someone asks us our name.
We've even been reading up on the rules for Pathfinder so we have a basic understanding of how things work (dice are involved, right?) We've even managed to eke out a couple of character sheets and
won't need to be coaxed through that.

What are we looking for?

An online Pathfinder game, preferably fantasy, form the beginning. Also a group that can tolerate a couple of scrubs. Barring any unforeseen conflicts, we're willing to use just about any programs the GM would want.
We can show just about any day of the week, though likely only in the evening (EST).

That's it. That's my pitch. Thanks for your time. If you are a kind enough soul to give us a shot, feel free to PM me or post.

Also, just to make clear: This is NOT a campaign. We are NOT advertising a game.