Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Shadowrun: DarkWater Rising
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Science Fiction / Futuristic
System Used: Shadowrun
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location Street Address: Redcastle Games, 6416 SE Foster rd
City: Portland
State: Oregon
Zip Code / Postal Code: 97206
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Days of Week: Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Shadowrun: DarkWater Rising

Downloads
    Uploads

Shadowrun: DarkWater Rising

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello, I have a small group that is about to start a 3rd edition Shadowrun game and we are looking to get a least one more player to join us. We will be playing from 12-4 or 5 on every other Sunday. Noobs are welcomed to join as well.
    I do not play them here or there, I do not play them anywhere, I do not play them with a fox. I do not mash that button box. I do not like MMO games. In the end ther're all the same.
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    First game is this sunday at 12pm at redcastle games here in SE portland. If your interested come down and check us out.
    I do not play them here or there, I do not play them anywhere, I do not play them with a fox. I do not mash that button box. I do not like MMO games. In the end ther're all the same.
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    So since the first game has taken place I can give out more info on the game:

The runners each meet someone in a normal situation and soon afterwards they awake to find themselves in a fog cloaked town in Massachusetts in the UCAS. So far the town seems deserted except for a few ghouls that they have run into. So right now they are trying to find two things: 1) What the frak is going on, and 2) What Slot stuck them here or how did they end up here.
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    Next game is this Sunday 9/23/2012.

People are welcome to stop and check us out. We'll be in the back -probably in one of the game rooms.
    -Tesral

Downloads
    Uploads
    Next game is on the 7th.
    -Tesral