Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Dark Future
System Used: Pathfinder/Homebrew World
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Game Location Street Address: Online
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Maptools/Skype
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Maptools/Skype)

Thread: The World of Verum

Downloads
    Uploads

The World of Verum

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hey Pen and Paper! Its been quite some time since my last thread as I have been extremely busy with so many groups. I am happy to announce that my great amount of success has given me the ability to expand. I am now looking for a new group of players. I have fully developed a game world based of a playtest of hundreds of people of my main campaign and I am now proud to announce that I have several campaigns available for many styles of play. I can now take players of any skill level and playstyle. As of right now I am showcasing at Gamecon Memphis, Tennessee. I will not be back until Monday on the 1st, of October. I greatly look forward to running for as many of you as I can!

First, a little about me.

I have been DMing for about 12 years and in that time I have playtested and edited my world and game standards immensely. I take my craft as a DM seriously, I have taken acting classes and singing classes to perfect my RP. I am also currently in school for an English degree to help improve my writing. I -love- to DM and I can proudly say that this year I was able to begin doing it as my profession.

What does that mean you may ask? Well, the straight up truth is that people pay to play in my games, now to some that might seem strange or sacrilege, but I make an honest living, that provides entertainment for people, and I already have 6 currently active groups that will have no problem telling you why they use my services and several others that have played with me in the past that would'nt mind telling you if its worth it or not. I only ask that you at least -try- the game. The first one is always free and there is no obligation to keep playing.The price is 7 USD (U.S. dollar) a session, most games are weekly with a 4 hour block. I believe the price is about as much as one might throw down for pizza at a freind's house so I wanted to keep the price as reasonable as possible. The main site that I have recruited on is temporarily down so I will post links to my old threads later.

A link to my old PnP thread that should have my main TTW thread in it. http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...ays?highlight=
    The link above is for my longest running campaign that is actually the prequel for the game world, that is not the only campaign I have available. There are many choices!

In the end, I have put my life's work into this game, all I ask is the opportunity to share it with you. I hope to hear from you fine people soon and I can not wait to run for you!

Skype name Arcadum (you do not have to speak, just be able to hear me.)
    Last edited by Arcadum; 09-29-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only the power rangers can repel DMing skill of this magnitude.

Seriously though I wouldn't turn your nose up on it, bare minimum its a free sample in a grocery store. who doesn't take those? I'm pretty poor but I found it to be worth my money.
    Last edited by femanon; 09-29-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I applaud this. More DM's getting paid means more willing to do the job, and an improvement in the quality of online games.

I've found that there's a plethora of players out there looking for particular games, yet a disproportionate number DM/GM/ST's willing and capable of doing the job. For instance, when I was running Star Wars or Pathfinder games, they tended to fill up remarkably fast, and I still get players contacting me for games that are no longer ongoing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're an inspiration to aspiring DM/GMs everywhere. I hope that in time I too can learn to manage campaigns as well as you have, and someday look forward to playing with you.
    On another note, the idea of commissioning a DM/GM is a good idea. People would pay about $10 for a decent movie or videogame rental, which is usually far less engaging and interactive. I believe this should be practiced more often, as a means of honouring those dedicated to honing the art of interactive-storytelling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This dude kicks ass 4srs

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been a paying player for Arcadum for a few months now, and I must say the claims he makes are completely accurate, if not an understatement. When you're in one of his campaigns, it is painfully obvious how much work he has put into the worlds he has created, and how carefully he has planned out each and every character and encounter alike. Arcadum is rarely, if ever, unprepared, and even when he is, he is quick to remedy such situations, though all this isn't really the point. The real fact of the matter is that his games are fun to play in, his battles exciting, and the rewards most befitting for any adventurer, from the mightiest of warriors, to the most cunning of rogues, to even the grandest of mages, from a character's point of view as well as a player's. The sessions we have are rich in detail and excitement alike, and to think that for a moment he doesn't deserve to be paid is a moment spent foolishly.

Too long? Well, let me shorten it for you: This man's skills are well worth your time and money, and you need not think twice about that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what I can really add that hasn't been said about Sire Arcadum's DMing capabilities. I've been in two of his groups and both were well worth the time and money I put into them. The campaigns are fun and full of detailed characters to interact with and have fun with. Add to that fun, challenging and rewarding combat? You can't go wrong signing up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for great justice, I already have one person signed up, lets not leave him by himself shall we? Come join us for adventure!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have applied for a position in this game. The GM's credentials appear quite promising, and upon conversing with them, they seem exceptionally open-minded and professional.

The GM is currently encountering difficulties recruiting players for this game, so if there is any hesitation due to an assumption that all of the slots may be full, please know that those doubts are unfounded and that you should consider joining as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well mush have been said already been playing his camping for some time not long but been having a blast. I suggest you give it a try first session is free.

P.S. DEATH TO ALL PALADINS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still looking for more people. I already got 1 group from the fine people of pen and paper, surely I can find another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Email me with some information regarding the game world, and the over all information on how this goes. 7 dollars is nothing if the game is solid. medicbound@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for great justice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Dark Ranger, I sent an email to you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for great justice