Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Dark Future
System Used: To be determined
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 2
Game Location Street Address: 3500 midvale drive
City: Janesville
State: Wisconsin
Zip Code / Postal Code: 53546
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: A Setting and System to Be Determined

Downloads
    Uploads

A Setting and System to Be Determined

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello my name is Andrew, I would like to form a group to run role playing games with.

I am 22 years old and I live on the north east side of Janesville near the Best Buy. I don't normally toot my own horn but I consider myself to be mature for my age, intelligent and easy to get along with (I'm a little shy when first meeting people but who isn't?). I not currently employed but I am a college student and attend classes twice a week in Fort Atkinson. I have played or GMed a wide variety of role playing games for about 10 years.

I am flexible as to what RPG I would run, though it would likely come down to what the group overall feels like playing and the games I actually own (though I own quite a variety of them).

Don't hesitate to contact me via email if you have questions or need further information. Email: vanrooy88@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome to the forums. i hope you find some gamers in your area, or online.

may i respectfully suggest that you don't cleartext your email? we have had an increase in spammers lately, and they may be combing the boards for emails. perhaps something like: [ignore all spaces in the following email, and replace all number words with the actual number] van rooy eighty-eight at gmail dot com.

in any case, good gaming, and luck to you in finding a good group! =D
    nijineko the gm: AG16, CoS. nijineko the player: AtG, RttToH; . The Journal of Tala'elowar Kiyiik! .
    CrystalBallLite: the best dice roller on the planet! . nijineko the archivist: the 3.x archive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you familiar with Anima, I've been looking for a online group now for over a year.