Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Super Heroic
System Used: ORE
Style: Not Specified
Desired # of Players: 4
Game Location City: Ottawa
Game Times Frequency: Biweekly
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Alta Vista

Downloads
    Uploads

Alta Vista

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    After much fantasy I'm eager to run sci-fi or supers. I really love Wild Talents and as supers games go it is the best I've seen. I would also be open to Traveller, Disapora or Eclipse Phase if sci-fi is more in people's wheelhouse.
    I'm able to play fantasy as a player and would be interested in running something besides swords and loincloths.

I'm looking for quality players and you don't have to know much about any of those systems, I've got the stuff I just need people.

Although, I'm willing to admit that the games I'm eager to run aren't all that well known (with Traveller the best know, however good they may be) I would also run something better known and in genre more in line with the parties wants.
    Last edited by JeStor; 10-09-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Playing is about having a good time and I'd be looking for input from everyone in the group. I have a weakness for supers games, but most aren't well designed (being far too much into math) Wild Talents while gritty has the best power generation system I've seen and is able to do whatever it is the player might want from their power.
    My aim is less super-heroic and more grit. I'm not wanting epic, but more realistic (if such a thing exists in supers games). Even if one is not familiar with the system the O.R.E (One Roll Engine) is very easy to pick up and is both simple and complex...which means it's got more than enough crunch to keep old-timers interested and newbies on their toes.
    You'll be able to find tons online that will get you into the guts of the system, Role Playing Public Radio's podcasts are a good place to start.
    Last edited by JeStor; 11-07-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I live in the Glebe area of Ottawa and I have to admit that I also have always had weakness for supers games. Honestly, I've always been attracted much more to the more epic and less gritty end of the spectrum. I am unfamiliar with the ORE system (although there is a quite good tutorial online and I taught myself in about five minutes). My superhero history has been with Champions, Mutants and Masterminds and DC Adventures.