Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Dark Future
System Used: Shadowrun
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Fantasy Grounds
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Fantasy Grounds)

Thread: Shadowrun 5e - Fantasy Grounds Weekly Game - Friday Nights

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Shadowrun 5e - Fantasy Grounds Weekly Game - Friday Nights

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Hello!

I am starting up a Shadowrun 5e game in a week or two. We are looking to grab another three or four players for friday night sessions. We are looking at something like 10 to midnight (mountain time), and we will be running the game for a few months to start, and more if things go well and everyone is liking how things are going. This is our first time playing Shadowrun, but the two I already have in have played D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Deadlands, and World of Darkness in the past, and I personally have been DMing D&D for a good six or seven years.

We will be using Fantasy Grounds. Hopefully, we will be getting the big version, so all you need is the free download to connect. We need reliable, committed players. You don't have to be an expert at Shadowrun, we are just looking for players who want to give their all to the game. Be there because you want to be there, and let's have a fantastic time! We are NOT looking for rules lawyers or power-hungry power-levellers. The game will be a good mix between combat and roleplaying, but can change depending on what players we end up with. As said before, we are looking for three or four players. Right now, I have two, and I'd love to have six. Also, it would be phenomenal to get a girl or two in the party to change things up a little.

Let me know if you are interested, what your previous game experience is, and what your schedule looks like on friday nights. Also, while we won't be using a webcam, you should have a headset of some sort - most of the game information will be delivered via audio, not in text. We aren't sure what chat system we are using yet, but we are looking into it (probably Teamspeak or Skype).

Matt
    Last edited by Lanestrider; 10-20-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested if you're still looking for players. I've played Shadowrun 4 and GM'd it, and I haven't seen a change in SR5 that I have a problem with. I favor the tech side, so I've run sams, hackers, technos, and a lot of variations. I have made mages and adepts but only as NPCs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have played Shadowrun 4e before. We just finished a game at my college this week. I have done an adept and a sammurai before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested. I have not played 5e yet, but I'd love to learn. I can make whatever type of character needed to round out the group, though I'd prefer either magic or technomancer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested if you're still looking. I have played 4e but not 5. I also have a copy of FGII so that part won't be a problem for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I would be interested in joining this group if there is still space available. My experience with Shadowrun never went past 3e. I both played and GMed at the time and I loved every minute of that.

I am a quite dependable player. My lifestyle allows me to make my own schedule for the most part and rare is the time that I have to miss a session.