Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder or D&D 3.5
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Maptools
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Maptools)

Thread: The Resistance Needs Members

Downloads
    Uploads

The Resistance Needs Members

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I have a campaign that I've been working on for two years, I have it finished and waiting for people to get involved, I can mold it to pathfinder, but would prefer to have it be AD&D 3.5. I am getting familiar with Maptools, will be using that and skype as long as people are interested, please respond if you're willing to play.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interested,i am very familiar with 3.5 so i vote for running it with that if votes are possible.
    What are a few things about the game that you can tell me so i can get so plans for a character?
    Sorry,one more thing how serious are you and how long do you plan to run this game?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm definetly interest and would also prefer if it was on 3.5.

What time you thinking on playing? I would prefer on Saturday (only can't make it from about 5pm EST - 11pm EST - usually since I'm 1 hour ahead of EST most of the time). The rest is full green light on saturdays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is going to be a 3.5 campaign then, The classes and races are almost no holds barred, except for a few things, if you want your characters run them by me if they're special and I will allow them, with restrictions if needs be. I have special classes I made for this campaign, if you are interested ask and I will give stats. I have a modified version of a Jedi (obviously cant be completely jedi, it is D&D after all not star wars). I also have a modified version of a Wrestler, yes I said wrestler, monk/fighter combo that I have created, its fun. Then the infamous Highlander prestige class. I have the stats for each of them, ask if you want em.

Now then, background for the story is this.

400 years ago, The Followers of Tiamat, the Knights of the Purple Dragon tried to resurrect their evil goddess and bring her to this realm, but were stopped by the Magin, a group of adventurers consisting of Odellin the Sorcerer, Sebastian the Paladin, Pounder the Half-Orc Barbarian, Chucky the Rogue and Gilfreed the Ranger. The party died of old age little by little, all except for Odellin who has through the use of magic and praying to the Silver Dragon God Notherathe, become a Dragon himself. He has been in hiding, building up a resistance of adventurers much like his own had been, trying to find ways of bringing his old friends back to help him stop the Purple Dragon Knights and kill the Dragon Goddess Tiamat. He has sent parties of adventurers to battle the Purple Dragon Knights, trying to stop them from taking over the rest of the land. The Four great cities are still free, the Mage city of Delaron, the Barbarian city of Gorthuk, the Dwarven hold of Grimrock and the Elven Dale of Lithrien.
    The Resistance has been growing, but the main base is nestled deep in the Ice mountain of Elrod, the place where the first party of Adventurers stopped Tiamat and her followers. You have just been recruited into the resistance and are now on your way to the Great Mage city of Delaron where you are to meet the Head Mage of the Magi Tower and receive the Scroll of Notherathe, chronicling the journey the great dragon god took before he became a god. In it is said to contain the location to the only rod known in existence to be able to bring to life one who has been departed from this world for over a century.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now if you want to talk to me you can either get a hold of me on skype it would be a good idea to do that, message me and let me know your skype name, I will limit this campaign to a total of 6 to 7 PC's.
    Last edited by Odellin; 09-18-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in if game can be Sunday nights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be interested depending on day and time. Weekends are good for me though.