Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Kickstarter RPGs

Downloads
    Uploads

Kickstarter RPGs

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    I have been surfing the forum and looking for new games to try and I'm seeing random Kickstarter game links but no designated thread for discussion (Sorry if there is one and I missed it). I figured if not, I'd start one and see what ones people have seen and what's good. I'll contribute one to the discussion. It's a Fallout/Book of Eli kind of game with a mix of science and magic called, Afterearth: The Fall. Link is Afterearth: The Fall.

$1 gets you the game and your name in the credits of the book. At higher backing levels you get to vote on what goes into the game (and name in the credits of the book).
    I play games when I can, I think about games when I can't

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now THAT looks cool!!
    "Hey wich one of you punks stole Dr.Rockso's banana?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are preparing to start up a Kickstarter Support Forum in the RPG Design Alliance. The forum will be a place for people to post their Kickstarter projects, talk about Kickstarter, and also to encourage people to support Kickstarters. We'll start sections on how Kickstarters work, try and do our best to track them (well, pen and paper RPG Kickstarters), how one can start them, tips, etc.

We have an Alliance member setting up the section now, but it might be another week or so before it's in place.
    RPG Design Alliance is coming! We are bringing together people that want to create or help create quality games.
    QT Games is revamping and expanding our Cosmothea Roleplaying Game, which features fantasy, science fiction and superheroes. Not trying to take anyone away from Pen and Paper Games, but if you're curious to take a peek ... visitors are always welcome!