Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Enthusiastic 3.X/Pathfinder Players Looking for a Small Group or Duo Campaign
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: 3.X or Pathfinder
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 1
Game Location N/A
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game

Thread: Enthusiastic 3.X/Pathfinder Players Looking for a Small Group or Duo Campaign

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

3.X/Pathfinder Players Looking for a Small Group or Duo Campaign

A friend and myself are currently scoping out the market for a new game. Our prospects are not looking too well and so we're trying our hand at a "DM Wanted" post.

We are: 2 low maintenance yet enthusiastic role players. We love to build characters that piggy back off one another or complement one another mechanically so that we become a functional team or duo in a game. We like small games and can roleplay a ridiculous amount-- several sentences a reply to just a couple- but you'll always get at least a couple, even in a non-roleplaying-dominant game-- we can't help it. We are not clingy, try to keep drama/arguments to a minimum, are just happy to be playing. Our characters are important to us, and this keeps us coming back to the game to play them.

You are: Awesome. Yes, that's what you are if you're looking to run a game for us! In all seriousness though, we are not terribly picky in this regard. You're preferably interested in running a solo campaign (we're no more strenuous to deal with than one single player) or a small party (2 to 3, maybe 4 players). Homebrew or published or anything in between is just fine. Prefer text chat to play (mIRC, AIM, Skype, Maptools, OpenRPG, etc.)

Availability: 100% flexible and negotiable, we're students that don't have jobs in the real world yet, so barring classes, we can be online literally almost whenever-- even if it means rearranging our sleep schedules (we do this already for much less important things than a kickass D&D game).

Please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me! Thank you for your interest!
    Last edited by Moon; 09-11-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you still looking for people to play or are you guys full?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If ok and if you are able to teach a little bit to a new player could i possibly join? PM or reply to me if ok. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a few slots open for a Chaos 6010 game I'm about to run on Thursdays.

For more information, check out the blog:
    http://shadows-and-chrome.blogspot.com/

The source books can be found at the link in my signature.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you guys found a GM yet? If you have not. I have a campaign setting able to start with a Duo. Please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Alex.