Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
New Forgotten Realms Campaign Looking for Players (NW Garland / Dallas TX area)
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Pathfinder
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location City: Garland
State: Texas
Zip Code / Postal Code: 75040
Game Times Frequency: Monthly
Days of Week: Friday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: New Forgotten Realms Campaign Looking for Players (NW Garland / Dallas TX area)

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

New Forgotten Realms Campaign Looking for Players (NW Garland / Dallas TX area)

I am new to the area and looking for prospective players. I had an established group in Wisconsin for many years, but due to job changes I find myself in North Texas and looking to begin a new chapter, and as far as gaming a new story to tell. If you like epic stories with a hearty dose of comedy and camaraderie, but a dark and sophisticated edge then perhaps this will be a good match for you.

I will be starting characters at 1st level using Pathfinder rules, with some home brew modifications for setting and to include things such as FR specific domains, etc... nothing too dramatic, after all rules are just a framework. Combat has its place of course, and we'll find it as often as the group desires, but I tend towards story and roleplaying and if the players take ownership of the game and drive the story all the better. I haven't decided all the specifics yet, but I'd like to span some time in game, visit some faraway places, make up some that don't yet exist, and have a lot of fun along the way.

Please post replies here, send me a private message, or email me at smokeshow85@yahoo.com for details or with questions.
    Last edited by solar4lare; 09-10-2012 at 04:36 PM.