Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Style: Not Specified
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: TSR Road Building 420 apt:69
City: Gygax City
State: NS
Zip Code / Postal Code: 12345
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Wednesday
Online Game Details Online Game?: Yes
Online Software Used: Skype/Openrpg
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Online Game
(Skype/Openrpg)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skull Horn Society(Recruiting) Ad&d2ed Home-Brewed

Downloads
    Uploads

Skull Horn Society(Recruiting) Home-Brewed RPG

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    CondorDM's schedule -
    Play Times : 10 pm Atlantic, 9 EST start and goes until people get tired. 3 - 4 sessions per week on average, random days.

Skull Horn Society -
    Your Joining a world-wide guild(Black Crow Mercenary Guild), fun adventure, interesting interaction, amazing puzzles, a mind field of traps, not just "hit, miss" hack n slash and of course mystery await you.

This is an important rule - (Scheduling issues should not be a problem here)The guilds uses a magical system to bring characters back to a guild branch or sends characters out into the field with a party. Meaning DM can bring players in an out of a session, you only need to show when you are in the mood to play. This means i can take on a large number of players(Basically unlimited) but only DM 6 players per session.

Willing to take new players on who don't know how to play but wanna learn, I have created a walk-through for newbies, i don't have the time to sit with each new person and walk them through the process hence why i made the effort to set something up that will help the new player and veteran player make a character and get into the game. I have cut 75% of the reading you would have to do if you tried to make a character directly out of the 2ed PHB.

I run campaign after campaign, if your level-headed, humble to a point and can bring the effort needed on your end, then you would fit in here. My take on a "Persistent" world(Link to campaign information board - http://advanceddnd2edrevamp.proboard...d=worldhistory ).

Character Creation is very easy.
    You will be sent a kit for the game with all needed on openrpg after you go check out the "Skull Horn Society" sub-board, there you will find out campaign/guild information you need to see before going to character creation.
    A "Players Hand Book" is not needed, we have our own PHB for the "Skull Horn Society".

Audio Introduction - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZjpT_t60c

Read More At - http://advanceddnd2edrevamp.proboards.com
    Last edited by CondorDM; 02-04-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumpy Bump

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like more information on this...thepeopleschampion@Juno.com hit me up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Schedule Updated

Downloads
    Uploads
    How many players do you have?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sime check out the site and find out more, bump!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did, and it looks like just you, unless I'm mistaken.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sime your small-minded assumption(my opinion) is sad, I run campaign after campaign, have for over 20 years, I don't take long breaks in-between. You may find weeks between campaigns where I have no players. At the start of some campaigns it can be iffy! at times, players coming and going until a group sticks.

Currently I have a old regular player, just started a new campaign and recruiting for it(recruiting is open even while I run the campaign, this is due to how things work in my game).
    Most players don't join the forum, what it "looks like" and "reality" do not match.

News using a home-brewed system now and no longer Ad&d 2ed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just going by what was on the site you sent me to. I cannot extrapolate upon information I was not presented with.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CondorDM View Post
    Sime your small-minded assumption(my opinion) is sad, I run campaign after campaign, have for over 20 years, I don't take long breaks in-between.
    There's no need to be snippy or make personal attacks. Let's keep the dialogue civil, shall we?
    Robert A. Howard
    Pen & Paper Games
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Farcaster I would assume your against lies people make up that turn into personal attacks. Simetradon it does state there is active gaming, you simply didn't read it all, that was you being lazy.

Simetradon comment about my game might make people turn away before looking, I take that as a direct attack against what I am doing here. Telling someone they are being lazy, when they are being just that is not rude.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was actually interested, but your attitude has really turned me off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast