Looking for 1 or 2 more players for an ongoing pirate-themed D&D 3.5 campaign using homebrewed classes but otherwise limited house rules.

The group consists of 5 players and the DM, but 1 player's busy with work, another's just had a kid, a 3rd's a little flaky, and a 4th's almost ready for his yearly stint at Knott's Halloween Haunt... so, while right now, there are enough players, as DM I'm gonna need to fill chairs pretty soon.

We're ages mid-20s to early-40s, smart, semi-professionals. We don't have horrible B. O., obvious hentai fetishes, or tendencies toward physical violence. A sense of humor, quick wit, your own transportation, and familiarity with D&D 3.5e and its flaws are required.

We play weekly on Wed. from about 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM at my home, where I live with my wife and 11-year-old son. Light, polite smoking and drinking are acceptable, but even nominally legal drug use and gaming-as-an-excuse-to-get-hammered aren't.

Email or PM me if you're interested. Include name, age, contact info, and kind of character you like to play (interpret that any way you want).