Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Couples Campaign - Orange County RPG
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
Style: 75% Roleplaying / 25% Combat
Current Players: 2
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: 16282 E. Main Street
City: Tustin
State: California
Zip Code / Postal Code: 92780
Game Times Frequency: Restricted or Variable Schedule
Days of Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Couples Campaign - Orange County RPG

Downloads
    Uploads

Couples Campaign - Orange County RPG

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    My wife has expressed interest in playing and has a good grasp of Role-playing but no desire to be the only woman at the gaming table. She would prefer a Couples-Game or at least, a game with another woman at the table aside from herself. The remaining details are negotiable including game system (3.x/pathfinder preferred) and Game Schedule.

We are mature adults (f27/m34) with a townhome in Tustin to host and no other distractions, willing to teach/entertain less experienced players (couples), for RPG fun at the table. I've miniatures, battle-mat, books, dice., etc. Though game times are intended to be soberingly-fun, we are chill household and have no issues with a few beers at the gaming table. As long as the game is progressed and the masses are enjoying themselves!

interested?! faerundm_at_gmail_dot_com
    Last edited by faerundm; 09-29-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, my wife and I have been gaming together for a few years now, its actually how we met. Are you still looking for players? I'm 31 and she'd 25, we live in Tustin and usually host our games, but we aren't opposed to travelling for one. Please let me know.