Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: Supers! Announcement

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    All that you just mentioned is in the works Toric. We also have a couple of surprises headed your way in regards to the line. But our goal in a revised edition is to bring it to the next level not change the way it operates.

We really want to provide the best possible gaming experience you can get out of SUPERS! To that end both myself and AslanC will be available to chat pretty much whenever.

Best Regards,
    Walt

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just so you know, I DO have an idea for a one or two page comic that shows a bit of a fight, and explains it the way that they did back in Champions: New Millenium. I always thought that was the best part of the book. Also the original Dragon Warrior RPG had that too. Classy if you ask me.

We should have forums open soon and will have a prvt one for those we invite to help us develop the Revised Edition.

Cheers!
    -=-=-=-=
    "The English language is the product of Norman invaders attempting to pick up Anglo-Saxon women. The resulting language is about as legitimate as the resulting offspring." From the Internet

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the book of optional stuff, I'd be sure to include a random character creation system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AslanC View Post
    We should have forums open soon and will have a prvt one for those we invite to help us develop the Revised Edition.

Cheers!
    That all sounds great, Aslan! Looking forward to seeing what you guys have planned! I'd love an invite to any discussion on the revised edition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12