Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Thread: Looking for a game/group (Shadowrun, 4E D&D, Pathfinder)

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a game/group (Shadowrun, 4E D&D, Pathfinder)

Hello,

I am looking for a dependable game/group to join. I currently GM a 4E campaign, play in a 4E game that is hit and miss, and am about to start playing in a Pathfinder campaign and also Gamma World. Sundays are currently the only day I am not available. I do have the ability to host if needed, but my gaming table has room for 4 players and a GM.

The I am new to Pathfinder and have played about 6 session of Shadowrun, so I am pretty much new to both systems.

Thanks,

Brian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Brian,

My name is Erik and I am currently in a Pathfinder group with Vic, who I believe you have had communications with. We just gamed tonight and he told me about you moving here recently from Seattle. He also told me you are thinking about starting a Shadowrun campaign and if possible, have it every other Saturday opposite our Pathfinder game. I told Vic how cool Shadowrun is and how he would enjoy playing it. I had one of my best campaigns ever back when it first came out. I think I have only played 1st or 2nd edition Shadowrun (no clue what edition it is on now), but truly enjoy the mix of magic and technology. I hope you would consider myself and Vic as players if you do decide to run a Shadowrun campaign, as it has been awhile since I have played, but it is my favorite game system of all that I have tried, which is many. I have gamed for 30 years or so and am an excellent player, as Vic will attest to if you talk to him again. I hope we can get you to join our Pathfinder group as well, as it is always fun to have someone at the table that enjoys being there. I am a fan of a small group and since you mentioned your gaming area could accomodate four players and a GM, that is a perfect size. I live in Algonac and am sure the drive would be an hour or so, but it is no big deal since I have driven my whole life to game. The Pathfinder campaign in Shelby Township is an hour drive for me, so it is no biggie. If you want to email me directly, you can at ekamlay@yahoo.com.

Welcome to Michigan and hope to see you soon at our Pathfinder sessions.

Erik