Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_campaign in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: googlescript in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4591
Adventures in Blackmoor
Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Campaign Summary
Campaign Summary Genre: Fantasy
System Used: Labyrinth Lord
Style: 50% Roleplaying / 50% Combat
Desired # of Players: 6
Game Location Street Address: 363 Regency Cir. APT 104
City: Salinas
State: CA
Zip Code / Postal Code: 93906
Game Times Frequency: Weekly
Days of Week: Saturday
Online Game Details Online Game?: No
Additional Options Looking for Players?: Yes
Google Map
Loading Map...

Thread: Adventures in Blackmoor

Downloads
    Uploads

Adventures in Blackmoor

Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Blackmoor is beset!
    On every side the storm clouds gather. To the south and east, the Great Empire of Thonia plots to end Blackmoor's independance and reclaim its lost province. To the west, the implacable Afridhi are on the move. To the north, the evil Egg of Coot prepares to cross the thundering sea and once again bring fire and sword into the heart of the small kingdom. Beyond the realm of the Egg, the hated Kyrkonian raiders are building longships and preparing to fall upon Blackmoor's unprotected coast while its tiny army turns to meet these other threats.

To defeat Blackmoor's enemies, you will need a heart of fire, a hunger for adventure, and a character sheet and copy of the Labyrinth Lord rules available from Goblinoid Games.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there Ned, I'm new to the central coast area and I'm just now starting to look for an adventuring party. I'm unsure if you are still looking for people for this campaign, but I'm interested in at least talking about it. Please let me know if you are interested in a new player.