We've had a couple players move away, and so I thought I would once again step back into the old PnP forums to see if anyone out there is interested in what we have to offer...

At the moment we've got 3 players, with a tentative 4th, and would like at least one more, if not two, so if you read ahead and are interested, don't hesitate to respond. Our group may not be exceedingly mature, but we're all somewhat older folk, in our mid-twenties to early-thirties, and while we like to have fun, we like to devote a lot of attention to the game, and don't typically get, well, annoyingly immature.
We play weekly, on Sundays, starting at noon or 1pm, and typically running until about 10pm, and our campaigns tend to fluctuate around 25 game-sessions long, though we have shorter (and longer) campaigns on occasion.

We use the FantasyCraft system, a d20-SRD based system reminiscent of D&D 3/3.5, but far more entertaining to play, and geared toward giving the player the ability to do what they want- creating a versatile or particularly diversified character in FC is far easier than any D20-based game I've played, we love it and we have a set of rules geared toward the game world we play in. That game world is called the Five Kingdoms, a dangerous high fantasy world, in an early sort of "pre-steampunk" age, where if left to its own devices, the world would likely be considered steampunk in, say 50 or 100 years, depending on the progression of events.

Our campaigns vary in style, though our next is aiming to be a shorter, highly mobile game designed to introduce new players to the world and the system. We tend to emphasize roleplaying, but we're far from non-combat, and depending on the particular play style the group decides on may fall anywhere between 75/25 and 25/75 roleplay/combat.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, if you're interested, drop me a line or respond and we'll talk!