Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: [Supers!] Liberty Force pbp, OoC Questions, Concerns, Comments

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Would it be possible for Pyrebird to use his Elemental Control (Fire) to spot-heat the inside wiring of the detonator to fuse it into a useless piece of junk?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You want to use fire to disarm the bomb? Sure! It's actually a creative use of your power so go for it, unless you want to wait and see if anyone will attempt to assist Pyrebird's efforts (and maybe not blow up everyone in the process)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh, well most likely the explosive is some type of plastic explosive; C-4, Semtex, or the like. You can expose those to high intensity flame and they won't detonate. For some it is an electrical impulse and others it is a detonator. If it was dynamite or something like that I wouldn't even think of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, Glare could try and encase the bomb in a sphere of light while you make the attempt.
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok guys, going to the hospital tomorrow for my boy's birthday so I'll probably off line for the next few days. Feel free to come up with the craziest plan to disarm the bomb or get the heck out of dodge, whichever you prefer!

Xhaos: Where's the fun in accidentally blowing up everyone if you fail? It's going to be a one round proposition regardless, so figure out who's doing what and I'll get back to you guys this week!

Downloads
    Uploads
    we going to figure out what to do soon, or has the game stalled completely?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Things have been kinda crazy lately in my life, but I am hoping to post something soon. He is probably going to wave people away and try to fuse the bomb. Surrounding it and him with a sphere of light might not be a bad plan though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a lot I can do except run or maybe chuck it into the water

Downloads
    Uploads
    I imagine that Dustland and his wife are still settling in with their bouncing baby boy. Congrats, my friend. As for me, I've been silent - only because Andromeda has last initiative. If nobody else does anything, she is going to lasso the bomb with her multi-weapon and hammer throw it into the river - far from us and any boat traffic. Sounds like that won't be necessary, though, as plan A seems solid. :-)

All the best,

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually Rus isn't that busy, cause he's been emailing me back and forth, and doing some logos for me I commissioned before Ben was born. I suspect he's just waiting for us to do something before commenting

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually I have been terribly busy and exhausted, just trying to prioritize what little down time I've had these last two weeks (ie getting you guys your art that you've patiently waited on).

I'm back at work tomorrow and lunch time is when I usually post on this game, so expect me to move things along tomorrow, and thanks for sticking around everyone. We'll have one more scene to go before the story arc is wrapped up (ok, there'll be some loose threads, but we'll save those for a potential second pbp game).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, having been through the new youngins phase twice myself, I can't imagine how you WOULDN'T be busy!

T'would be impressive superpowers if you weren't.

All the best,

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gah, I lost my free wifi access at work! Oh well, I'm home and ready to get this thing going, so on to the IC thread...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok guys, I'm going to have to call the game. I may come back to it once things calm down on the home front but for now I don't have the energy to pursue this along with my other obligations.

That being said, I sincerely appreciate you all being a part of this story and I'll hopefully be seeing you all around the boards (either here or the new Zenith boards). Thanks for the couple months of fun and game on!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem man, thanks for running it.....was nice to get a bit of exposure to the game aside from just reading it. Have fun with the little one!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast