Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first special guest post in this thread.   Thread: [Supers!] Liberty Force pbp, OoC Questions, Concerns, Comments

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prefer not to see ads?
    Become a Community Supporter.
    Okay, Assist Other ROCKS! What a GREAT addition to the rules! Carry on.

Cheers,

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Check out The Freedom Ring ...
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.
    Purchase the SUPERS! version HERE!
    Purchase the BASH! version HERE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kind of bummed Pyrebird wasn't able to get that fire under control, not a glorious debut in the eyes of the city....lol. BTW, he can use Wizardry to do some healing on Laguna if need be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaosdaemon View Post
    Kind of bummed Pyrebird wasn't able to get that fire under control, not a glorious debut in the eyes of the city....lol. BTW, he can use Wizardry to do some healing on Laguna if need be.
    At least we brought it down to a manageable level for the fire department to handle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaosdaemon View Post
    I didn't do much better with the light funnel myself. As Simon pointed out though, we at least made it more manageable for the firefighters, so hopefully our butts won't get chewed out too much!
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was really rooting for you guys! Unfortunately I rolled pretty well for the fire; can't win 'em all!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So we can use those 2D to improve our characters, right? I was thinking putting 1D into Wizardry as a Power Boost to allow him to have 2 effects going at a time once both are conjured and possibly 1D into Elemental Control (Fire) to bring it to 5D.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually hadn't thought about character advancement Xd, but that's fine. I would like to keep the power cap at 5d, but you could spend more dice to purchase boosts without breaking the cap. For example, you could have Elemental Control 5d (B: AoE 2d), but not Elemental Control 6d.

Also, I will allow characters to use Comp Dice to "power stunt", allowing them to either duplicate another power using an existing one for one round, or add on a Boost for one round.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Luckily, I have many powers under 5D, so this will come in handy for some minor boosting
    The Soultaker Studios Blog: http://soultakerstudios.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well after the doctor's visit today they're saying Baby Ben may be here in the next two weeks, so....I'll try to keep things going until then, but may have to hit the pause button sooner than anticipated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoah! That's exciting, Dustland! :-) I hope all is well and wish you the best.

Sorry I was quiet on the IC thread this week. Work has been KICKING MY BUTT! I caught up for now, so I'll be able to engage this weekend when things start to happen at the docks.

Cheers!

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    A superhero gaming supplement authored by yours truly and published by The Guys Ink.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whew! Good thing I went for Regeneration at 2D because I just barely made that activation roll...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dustland,

I meant to ask this before, but I've been too busy. Is it okay if I dump my two Competency dice into Andromeda's Super Weaponry? That would bring her up to 5D.

All the best,

Dragonfly
    Dragonfly

Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant to ask this before, but I've been too busy. Is it okay if I dump my two Competency dice into Andromeda's Super Weaponry? That would bring her up to 5D.
    Fine with me sir!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Make it so! I'll update her character sheet later.

All the best,

Aldo
    Dragonfly

Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps I am confused but I was under the impression that using Wizardry to invoke some type of effect basically took an action, leaving perhaps the ability to use some movement.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast